- Pioneer Academy is an independent private day and boarding Co-Ed College-Prep school for grades Pre-K through 12.
- Pioneer Academy facilitates STREAM education (Science, Technology, Reading/Research, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) for college readiness and success in life. Pioneer Academy aims to provide a well-rounded, character-building education through challenging interdisciplinary curricula, stimulating extra-curricular activities and community involvement.
- State of the Art Modern Campus
- 165,000 Square Feet on 17.6 Acres
- Prime Realestate Location - Affluent Neighborhood in Elite, High Income Area
- Across from Prestigious Golf Club & President George Washington's Historical Headquarters
- Located 35 Minutes from Manhattan, New York
- PS2 Sports Facility - Used for Basketball, Volleyball & Soccer Practice
- Dormitory - Each Suite with Designated Bathroom, Lounge & Kitchinette
- United Nations Hall
- Music Studio
- Multipurpose Courts
- Soccer Field
- Karate Dojo
- Wrestling Mats
- Fitness Room - Weight Room, Sports Equipment & Yoga
- 2 Art Studios - Including Ceramics, Digital Photography, Fashion Design
- Computer & Programming Laboratory
- Robotics Room
- Lego Robotics
- 3 High End Science Labs
- Multileveled - Spacious Cafeteria
- School Store
- 2 Ping Pong Table Areas - with Multiple Tables
- Foosball, Airhockey & Other Games Area
- Indoor & Outdoor Lounge Areas
- 190+ Security Cameras
- 24 Hours 7 Days a Week Security
Test Score Requirement
Estimate Total Cost
- Environmental Science
- Government and Politics
- US History
- World History
- Cultural Club
- Foreign Language
- Honor Society
- Math Team
- Model United Nations
- Musical Instruments
- Peer Leadership
- Student Goverment
- Year Book
- Princeton University
- Harvard University
- Brown University
- Cornell University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Duke University
- Boston College
- Northwestern University
- Emory University
- Wellesley University
- John Hopkins University
- New York University
- George Town University
- University of California
- University of Rochester
- and many more.. up to 90 different Top University in US
Wayne is a township in Passaic County, New Jersey, the United States less than 35 minutes (32 km) from Midtown Manhattan.
Wayne is served by NJ Transit at the Mountain View and Wayne Route 23 stations, offering service to Hoboken Terminal, with connections to Midtown Direct trains to Penn Station in Midtown Manhattan on the Montclair-Boonton Line. Wayne-Route 23 station opened in January 2008 and offers train service via the Montclair-Boonton Line. There is regular bus service into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan on the 194 Newfoundland-New York route and the 198 William Paterson University-New York route on weekends, with local service on the 748 Paterson-Willowbrook route (except Sunday).
NJ Transit provides bus service to and from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan on the 191, 193, 194, 195 and 324; to Newark on the 11 and 28 (Saturday and Sunday only) routes, with local service provided on the 873, 704, 705, 712, 744, 748, 970 and 971 routes. In September 2012, as part of budget cuts, NJ Transit suspended service to Newark on the 75 line.
Wayne is 25.9 miles (41.7 km) from Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark / Elizabeth, and 30 miles (48 km) from LaGuardia Airport in Flushing, Queens.
The climate here is mild, and generally warm and temperate. Wayne has a significant amount of rainfall during the year. This is true even for the driest month. The Köppen-Geiger climate classification is Cfa. In Wayne, the average annual temperature is 10.5 °C. In a year, the average rainfall is 1246 mm.
On-Campus Residence: $/Year
This school offers on-campus housing. Please indicate your housing preference when you apply for this school.