For almost a century we have been dedicated to educating students to strive for academic excellence, develop their faith and contribute to the community.
Our name Saint Peter Marian comes from the two schools that formed it: Saint Peter’s High School and Marian High School. There are four dates on the SPM seal:
- The year 1921 refers to the year in which Saint Peter’s High School was established, on Main Street. St Peter’s was a coeducational parish school operated by the Sisters of St. Joseph. The building is now occupied by St. Peter Central Catholic Elementary School.
- The year 1963 refers to the year in which Marian High School was built, an all-female school which was located on the present-day site of Saint Peter-Marian. Marian High School was operated by the Sisters of Mercy.
- The year 1976 refers to the merging of St. Peter’s High School and Marian High School to form Saint Peter-Marian High School.
- 1989 refers to year we expanded to include Junior High School students.
1 First Catholic School in Massachusetts to institute
MiProject Lead the Way STEM Program
- 12 Advanced Placement Courses
- 23 Varsity Athletic Teams
- 40 Clubs and Extra-curricular activities
- 54 % of 2016 Gr12 students completed at least 1 AP course & exam
- 50 years at our present Grove Street location
- 94 years of educational excellence
- 98-100 percent college matriculation
- 200 Virtual High School Courses
- 490 Students
Test Score Requirement
Estimate Total Cost
- European History
- Government and Politics
- Studio Art
- World History
- Foreign Language
- Honor Society
- Math Team
- Peer Leadership
- Student Goverment
- Vocal Performance
- Year Book
- Cross Country
- Dance Team
- Field Hockey
- Indoor Track & Field
- Track & Field
Temple University, Mt Sierra College\University of Iowa \ UIUC\ UCONN,Umass Amherst,Drexel University \ University of Tulsa, University of maine, University of La verne\ University of San Fransisco, Roosevelt University, Suffolk University,UNLV\ Pace university \ University of Hawaii Pacific, University of St Louis \ University of Iowa , University of Arizona, University of San Fransisco\ Umass- Dartmouth
Worcester is a city in central Massachusetts. The EcoTarium is a science and nature museum, with a digital planetarium, animal exhibits and a narrow-gauge railway. The vast collection at the central Worcester Art Museum includes Roman mosaics, Impressionist paintings and medieval armor. Now a museum, Salisbury Mansion is an 18th-century Georgian-style building, restored to its 1830s appearance.